I went to anytime at night at like 12.30ish and it was pretty empty, felt good to be able to use whatever equipment I wanted without needing to wait for someone else to finish. Still can't do dips for shit though.
Biceps:
Standing Barbell Curl: 5 x 25kg
Incline Dumbbell Curl: 5 x 10kg
Hammer Curl: 5 x 12.5kg
Overhead Cable Curl: 5 x 18kg
Then, like the genius I am, I went again. at 6.30 with Di. With 3 hours of sleep. NOT THE SMARTEST IDEA IN THE WORLD.
Chest:
Bench Press: 4 x 65 + 1 x 55
Incline Dumbbell Bench: 1 x 40 + 1 x 45 + 1 x 50 + 2 x 55 (was feeling really sore until I got warmed up)
Cable Flys: 5 x 30lb
Chest Press: 5 x 30kg
Terrible lifts, but hey my biceps were DEAD.
Had pizza for breakfast today and then went to sleep, not the smartest idea, woke up with an ungodly feeling in my mouth and my nose bleeding for the second time that day T_T.
SOOOO LAZY TODAY (plus I'm working a lot tonight D: ) so I'm just gonna finish my pizza and have a ton of veggies, and then go and do some cardio at the gym. I'm not going to lift 3 times in one day, but my calories are a bit high so I need to go do some running / HIIT biking.
Macros
Calories 1992
Carbs 4.1%
Protein 35.5%
Fat 60.4%
I need to make sure I keep up cardio, because the closer I get to a decent weight, the harder it'll get to lose anything.
Also, and I don't think this is my mind playing tricks on me. I THINK I can see my lower 2 abs finally coming out. HEY GUYS, I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU HERE BEFORE. WELCOME.
Will post 1 week progress photo after gym sesh tonight!
hehe still glad you came? oh and plus one set of core :P
ReplyDeleteSorry, repressing the memories. Yes what matters is that I went to the gym :D
Delete