Monday, 5 August 2013

Day 7 - One Week Already

 One week done, at least 11 to go (current goal is to do this for 3 months, but we'll see what happens). Down about 2kgs+.

Had a mini-scare today. Somehow overnight my scale decided to recalibrate itself to adding an extra kilo, and I just stood there thinking "wtf?". Crisis averted! My pizza is currently cooking, fingers crossed that it'll taste as amazing as the batter did :D (EDIT: here is my pizza in all its beautiful cheesy glory).

Calories 1836
Carbs 3.7%
Protein 36.3%
Fat 60.0%

Macros are pretty much spot on today, woop woop.

I also just realised how awesome it would be if I melted dark chocolate into the cream I'm putting on my jelly, I tried it yesterday, and it was fucking AMAZING.

image description


Also got my mini-fridge and FINALY got my anytime key. TIME TO GYM AT 11 JUST BECAUSE.

image description

image description

Today was a good day :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment