Thursday, 8 August 2013

Day 9 - Craving Wings? Why Not Make Some


Today's Macros:

Calories 1,517
Carbs 5.4%
Protein 44.4%
Fat 50.1%


had a relatively large amount of carbs today, mainly because I put way too much onion powder in my chicken wings :(.

Going to hold off on posting a progress picture for now, gotta get a set one at anytime, and then make sure I take the photo in the same spot, so there aren't lighting differences, etc.

Did shoulders today, not a long workout because I went to crunch with Di late, but I got what I wanted done:

Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 5 x 24kg (I could have done 27kgs but my biceps are still sore and I couldn't get the dumbbells up)
Barbbell Upright Rows - 5 x 40kg
Deltoid Flys - 5 x 65kg
Standing Military Press - 5 x 40kg (Crunch only has up to 40kg barbells unfortunately)

Next time I do shoulders I'm gonna do it at anytime, probably try to do 27kgs on the shoulder press and try to hit 50kgs on the military press, the upright rows are still kinda hard so we'll see what I feel like on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment