Went to the doctor's 2-3 weeks back about my shoulders that have been giving me grief since the end of December and followed up again yesterday after I saw no change in my pain. I've got a small widening in my AC joint in my right shoulder, messed up some ligaments there and I'm going to get an ultrasound done later today at 3 to see what problem is going on with my left shoulder. Going to be out from any physical activity besides running for the next 6-8 weeks at the least, which is very frustrating considering I've already been doing nothing but basketball (once a week, if that) for the last 2 months - a total of 4 months. I guess the best I can hope for is that I've only strained some muscles in the other shoulder because I've injured them both differently, and I'd rather hope the left one is not as bad.
CTP greenslip, registration, uni books, uni fees, insurance and now physio sessions - all within the next month, right after paying off my car fully. My wallet is crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment