Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Day 1 - Lego


Attempt #2

Weight: 84kgs or so. 
goal weight? 75 or thereabouts.

Not gonna be phased by my failed attempt last time, fuck it, everything is finally quiet, lets do this shall we? Most recent gym sesh was Monday night:

All 4 sets, 8 reps.



Biceps
Exercise Date
21-Oct
Preacher Curl 24
Overhead Cable Curls 36
Hammer Curls 25


Chest
Exercise Date
21-Oct
Chest Press Machine 60
Smith Machine Bench Press 70
Dumbbell Bench 50
Chest Fly Machine 50


Actually saw two guys taking turns curling in the squat rack. Wtf.



Tonight is legs, I'll throw up the stats later, if my back can handle anything heavy anyway. Think I'm just gonna stick to a static, boring diet this time, deter myself from deviating and losing motivation because of food prep time, at least that's the hope anyway.

I love how I get motivated to gym around exam time, rather than when I have nothing going on during the semester.

Might tweak it a bit, but probably what nutrition is gonna look like, maybe swapping chicken for fish / turkey / beef every now and then, and switch the veggies up.


Nutrition Plan
Meal Name Carbs Protein Fat Calories
1 4 Scrambled Eggs 1 7 7 98
1/4 Cup Oatmeal 26 7 3 154
1 banana 24 1 0 105
2 100g Chicken Breast 0 32 4 160
100g Green Beans 5 2 0 30
40g Brown Rice 8 1 0 41
3 1 Scoop WPI 0 27 0 112
4 100g Chicken Breast 0 32 4 160
100g Green Beans 5 2 0 30
40g Brown Rice 8 1 0 41
5 John West Lemon Tuna 1 17 7 135
6 100g Chicken Breast 0 32 4 160
100g Green Beans 5 2 0 30
40g Brown Rice 8 1 0 41
Post Workout 2 Scoops WPI 1 54 1 225
Totals 94 217 31 1,524
Percentages 25% 57% 18%

1 comment: